Wednesday 29 February 2012

Black oystercatchers feeding/ Tsawwassen Delta B.C.



Recently I have begun to enjoy shooting video with my DSLR (Nikon D300s). This my first effort which will make some of you cringe but it was fun to get so close to the oystercatchers.
In late February I attended Fusion 2012 in Vancouver, a video workshop for photographers who have been primarily shooting stills but want improve their movie making techniques. Over the next few months I hope to incorporate some of the techniques that were explained and begin storytelling with movies. If interested call Beau Photo at 604 734-7771 (drop my name if you want) to find out about next years event. Beau carries all kinds of video gear as more and more still shooters are incorporating video into their work.
Note: I am not too sure why, but the quality of this video has been greatly compromised by the Blogger in the posting stage. Meanwhile, I'll try to find out why.

No comments:

Post a Comment