Monday 17 October 2016

Mexico Birding Talk Oct 20.2016

Earlier in the year my wife and I had the opportunity the visit Mexico. I travelled 'light' taking only my Nikon D500, a 200-500 F5.6 lens and a small Nikon P7100 point and shoot. I did a little research beforehand but found most of the birds around the hotel, the riverbanks and adjacent shoreline. I ended with 90 species without the use of a guide.

I was asked to put a show together for the Langley Field Naturalists (LFN) and the resulting presentation will be at the Langley Music School Thursday Oct 20/2016 following the business meeting of the (LFN). It should get underway around 7.30. Free of charge, everyone welcome. There will be coffee and goodies afterwards.

A five day trip may be arranged with renowned birder, guide and author Greg Homel is there is enough interest. 
Please contact me if you are interested.

If you know anyone who might be interested in attending please forward this link.

Address4899 207 St, Langley, BC, Canada

Directions






No comments:

Post a Comment